"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." ~ Benjamin Franklin

United Bank Donates Supplies to Hilltop Elementary

United Bank Branch Manager Sam Wojtaszek dropped off the school supplies to Hilltop Elementary. Pictured from left front row: Kasidi Mason, Brandon Miller, Sean McGovern, Colsen McCutcheon and Edyn Wojtaszek. Pictured from left back row: Abby Allman, Sam Wojtaszek (Bank Manager), Tessa Burke, Brooke Klug and Libby Wojtaszek.

Hilltop Elementary School recently received a generous donation of much needed supplies from United Bank, one of the school’s Partners in Education.

The items will be used to replenish classroom supplies throughout the school year.  In addition to using the supplies in their classrooms, the students will use the school supplies during their time in the afternoon bus room.

Hilltop Elementary faculty, staff and students appreciate their partnership with United Bank and are eager to continue working with them throughout the school year.  In appreciation of the bank’s support to the school, selected students will continue the tradition of painting the Moundsville United Bank’s windows during the Christmas season.